Monday, May 21, 2012

And the weather's good

Today I'm taking a page from one of my favorite blogs -Byron and Isabella - fierce, felines with much to share about their life with their humans and the world, have Music Mondays posts. My own fierce felines nudged me as they are want to do to pay a little homage to such great thinkers. So, while I'm not stealing the idea, I am honoring them with a little music once in a while.


I heard this song one morning driving to a 6 am run with my running group - and it was perfect to help wake you up and put you in a good mood. It's one I hit repeat over and over again. Always picks me up. Hope you enjoy:  Carbon/Silicon's The News






And, check out Byron and Isabella. They are, of course, are the cat's meow. So say my Pip and Nev.


1 comment:

  1. and right back at ya! Have a great day (and Pip and Nev are overdue for treats!)

    ReplyDelete